Friday, March 13, 2015

The Great Daring Cardmakers Bake Off

Good Morning Crafters.

Its my turn (Dawn) to host this weeks dare.

First of all a big thank you to everyone who played along with last weeks dare.  The element inspiration picture was just so lovely.

Everybody knows how much I love CUPCAKES!!! I love baking, eating, buying anything with a cupcake on and of course crafting with them.  So for this weeks dare I would love to see something baking related on your card.

My dare is called:

The Great Daring Cardmakers Bake Off
Also its Mothers Day on Sunday so perhaps this card could be for your Mum or Grandmother. I would also like to wish all Mums a Happy Mothers Day!!

Here is what the Design Team came up with:

Dawn























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLinkz:

1 comment :

Unknown said...

LOVE the DT creations!! Love the colors Lythan used.. gorgeous!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges