Monday, June 28, 2010

Nikki Sivils Prize Winners

We're sorry this has taken so long but we're here now with our list of lucky prize winners and how to contact those of us who have the prizes ready to send to you
The FIVE prizewinners drawn from those who joined in with the Sketch Challenge are:

1. Rein's prize goes to Life at Camellia Cottage  (please contact Rein)
2. Keryn 's prize goes to Ona_i_ja  (please contact Keryn)
3. The prize kindly donated by Sarah's cards prize goes to  Lisa  (please contact Vanessa)
4. Prize number 4 goes to Sparklygirl Tina  (please contact Kathy)
5. Prize number 5 goes to Mirjam (please contact Kathy)

Congratulations to you all, we hope you'll enjoy your prizes
If you could please make contact with the DT member concerned via their blogs, we'll get your prizes off to you as soon as possible

Thanks once again to all of those who joined in, and of course to Sarah's Cards and  Nikki Sivils for all the wonderful stash and prizes.

Don't forget to check the post below for details of this week's challenge, set by Keryn

7 comments :

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Wow I'm one of the lucky winners I'm so excited - thank you so very much - Kathy I've left a separate comment on your blog post too - hope that is correct.

Many thanks again and keep up the good work.

Tina
X

Agnieszka M said...

I'm one of the lucky winner too :) Thank you very much.


Hugs... xxx

Miri said...

Wow ... that's the first time ever that I won something
THANKS so much. I'm really excited!!!

Becky Garrison said...

I am so excited! I haven't seen any of Nikki Sivils things in person, but they look gorgeous on your blogs! Thanks DCM!!!

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful DT cards, Here is my entry.
Hugs
Suzi x

Linda said...

What beautiful cards by the DT for inspiration....thank you!!

Here’s my card.

auntbeespickles said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. Here is my card.