Friday, July 15, 2011

It's all very Pinterest-ing!

Thanks to everyone who joined in with Rein's suitcase dare last week - there were some fab entries!

We'll be posting details of the winner of the fab prize soon, but first it's on with this week's dare!

Hi everyone - it's Nat here with this week's dare, which will be something a little different!

As the title suggests we're looking to Pinterest for some inspiration!

I am a relatively new convert to Pinterest - I only joined a month or so ago, but it is definitely my favourite place to hang out at the moment and get instant inspiration - plus I can keep track of all the wonderful inspiring pics and cool techniques I've bookmarked over the years in one handy place.

If you don't know what Pinterest is, check out the blurb here for more info.

We want to spread some Pinterest love this week - because the joy of Pinterest is discovering new sources of inspiration!

So the dare this week is to create a card using a "pin" for inspiration.

We want to see what inspired your creation so make sure you include the original "pin" (ideally using the handy Embed feature that appears to the right of the image on Pinterest) alongside your card project in your blog post
.

If you're not a member of Pinterest you can still play along - you can either browse/search Pinterest for inspiration and still embed the "pin" in your blog post or simply share whatever pic you have used as inspiration for your card.

Either way please remember to give credit where credit's due.
Remember to check out the Design Team's blogs so you can see what pics inspired their cards!
We can't wait to see what you come up with and as always we love reading your comments - so happy creating and happy pinning!

Leo





Nat
Samm


Keilly
Lynda  

Fran



Angela (Dolly Mixtures)
Kathy

Rein

Lythan

Jo

***********************************************************




5 comments :

Tara Cardwell said...

I am LOVING this challenge - hence my second entry already. Hope it's OK to play twice - if not, please feel free to delete one of my entries.

SueH said...

Beautiful cards as always girls.

I've never seen the Pinterest site before but it's really great inspiration so thanks for the heads up.

Sue
x

TracyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great challenge. Pintrest has become a favorite stopover for me now!

Victoria said...

Thank you for letting us know about Pinterest. It is quickly becoming one of my favourite sites! Your cards, as always, are stunning and so inspiring. I love the attention to detail even on simpler cards... I'm making a check list of things to remember to do to finish off my cards better. And this week I'm submitting a whole hour before the deadline, wow... last minute, moi? Never.