Friday, March 02, 2012

Colour Combo Challenge for March

Thank you to all who joined in with Sharon's fabulous "Marie Antoinette" challenge last week - it was great to visit your blogs to see all those wonderful cards.

This week it's the third of our First Friday of the Month Colour Combo Challenges and this time it's Kathy's turn to choose the colours:

Caramel, Pale
Lemon, Duck-egg Blue
and a touch of Gold
Just in case you need a little more colour-inspiration here's a fabulous photo
to get you in the mood:
What a perfect Spring Mix! We hope you'll enjoy hunting out these colours from all your lovely stash and we're looking forward to seeing your creations.
Here's what the team have been making using this month's colours

Nat



                                                           
 
 

****************

9 comments :

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards from everyone. What a fabulous challenge ♥

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous cards, it is a fabulous challenge ! These are some of my favourite colours together..

Carolin said...

Hm... I like the colours, and my card is already finished - but I don't see where I can add it???

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards

Emma W

Kathy said...

sorry - I forgot to add the Linky, oooops!
it's there now!

AmyJRockstar said...

Just found your site on Feline Playful and I'm so happy I did! Your designers are awesome! Wow! Amazing creations and that color combo is superb! Can't wait to start playing along! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss inspiration dt!!
hugs Ria

Cathy Dineen said...

I love the colour combination and the examples that the dt came up with. Thanks for the challenge!

Kath said...

A lovely challenge, thank you. I really like the cards your clever designers have made.