Friday, May 18, 2012

Going Geek

It has been great to see you all getting fussy with that cutting this last week. 
And now for something completely different!
I (Lythan) have a son who is 18 this week and he is a real Geek - loves computers, computer games, physics, obscure comics (mostly online), Big Bang Theory and did I mention computers? So I thought I would throw out a real challenge and see what we could come up with in terms of making cards that celebrate Geek- dom. So the dare is....
 
Going Geek
and as an extra reward this week there is a random prize draw 
To be in the Draw to win our prize:
Make a card for this challenge and leave a link so that we can see it
Add links in THE MAIN BODY of your blog to:
Imagine That and the Daring Cardmakers
You may link to no more than 10 challenges including this one


 Lythan

Nat

Sharon
Kathy


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments :

Kezzie said...

Oh I would SOOOOOO join up to this!!!!! I've followed for a while, but definitely would love to try and join in!!! What wonderful cards!

Patricia Garcia said...

Fun cards from the Dt!!

Intoxicating Arts said...

Too cute! I love Big Bang Theory. That kitty song cracks me up lol.

David Haas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for the fun challenge - Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows. Sorry if there are 2 links to my creation, I had a hard time linking up this morning. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the challenge!
Great cards from the DT.