Friday, February 22, 2013

Hot Chocolate

A huge "thank you" to everyone who joined in with Zuzana's Beautiful Butterflies challenge last week.  What wonderful Butterflies we saw on our tour of your blogs!
This week it's me (Kathy) here to challenge you with something mouth-watering!
Hot Chocolate
I'd like your cardmaking to be inspired by yummy, scrummy chocolate. 
Anything Chocolatey goes - colour, favourite centres, hot chocolate drinks, chocolate cake, chocolate bars, boxes of chocolates etc. 
 I'm really sorry if this makes you feel a bit hungry ;)  but I hope you'll still have some fun creating even if you can't really eat what you make!

Here are some ideas from our fab design team to get you thinking -
Please come back and share your own chocolatey creations, we're already licking our lips in anticipation!


Kathy 

Nat  


Leo      

Miri 
Beckie

Zuzana


***************************

4 comments :

nwilliams6 said...

If these are not inspiring then I don't know what is! What fabulous ideas and cards here!!!!

Shelley said...

No fair combining crafting with chocolate! I was totally worried about getting dirty fingerprints on my cards - lol. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jyothi said...

Lovely cards!

Sunnybride said...

I love chocolate <3