Friday, February 28, 2014

Sentimental

Hi Gez here, with a brand new dare for you today.

A very BIG Thank YOU to everyone who played along last week.
 Lovely seeing everyone's creations and some long forgotten crafty gems ♥

 I hope you can join us again this week!
 For my dare (which is a bit easy, to be honest!!)

 I would like to see words as your main feature,
and here is the twist!
.. if possible, words that mean something to you! 
Show me your softer side! 

The Design Team have some gorgeous inspiration to share with you... 
happy creating, 
Gez ♥



Miri   


Nat

Kathy   

Beckie

Svenja
Lythan

Leo




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments :

Crafty Judith said...

Hi folks great work really enjoyed looking at your blog - happy crafting - here s a link to my card http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/craftyhands-blog-challenge-music.html

Rahmat said...

Beautiful Sentiments by DT!

Rahmat said...

Just added my second card, even though tempted to add more but I will stop here :)

juliepeplow said...

lovely challenge

Anonymous said...

Hi, I joined this challenge, I really love your inspirations, the first bright one is the best! :) cheers!

Wynn said...

Love your challenge and some great sentiments from the team. I've added mine.....it's simple but meant from the heart for my Valentine. Hugs Wynn xxsunshinecardsandcrafts

Anonymous said...

I popped my card onto my blog yesterday and then realised your Linkup was closed. Nevermind, I will try and do more and be on time!