Friday, April 11, 2014

Flag it up!

This week I dare you to 
Flag it up!
By which I mean I want you to make a card inspired by a national flag. You can use the flag elements as a sketch, or the colours or a motif (stars and stripes for example) You can be patriotic and use your own flag or show your love for all nations by choosing the flag of a different country.

Take a look at what the fabulous design team have come up with

Lythan - Japan

Leo - Canada

Kathy - England

Miri - The Netherlands
Svenja - Great Britain (Ireland, Scotland, England)
Nat - Great Britain
Sharon - Great Britain

Jo - United Kingdom

And now it is over to you!
Don't forget to link to the actual blog post and it means a lot if you leave a comment as well. Thanks so much for joining in this week


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3 comments :

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for a great theme. I was so tempted to use the Union Jack - like most British crafters, I imagine, I have a lot in my stash that would work with it. But it was great fun to think outside the box and choose a more unexpected country.

Rahmat said...

I love your challenges, always out of box ideas!!

Jill B said...

My fist time checking out your challenges and I am glad I somehow ended up here!