Friday, January 30, 2015

In Safe Keeping

Thank you for sharing your cards with us in our 'You can leave your hat on!' challenge last week. 

Today it's Zuzana here and I have a question for you. Are you using the postal mail or do you prefer modern internet ways to send your letters?
I've chosen a challenge called
In Safe Keeping 
 to remind us of the old fashioned way to write the letters, using pen and luxury letter writing paper stationery!

 I dare you to create cards with pockets and/or envelopes on.

Now, let's see what our talented Design Team created for us.


Lythan
Kathy   








***********************************

3 comments :

Janice said...

Nice challenge, fun to make pockets and envelopes.

Kezzie said...

Oh beautiful!!! I will try to join in if I get time to make something this week.Nice ideas x

Sylvia said...

Hi, I found the linkz closed so I'm adding my link here.

http://smdgreetings.blogspot.ca/2015/02/card-challenge-hb-envelope.html

Sylvia