Friday, September 27, 2019

World Tourism Day

Happy Friday!

It's Shabneez here and I'd like to thank you for joining in with the numbers challenge last week.  Google informed me that it is in fact World Tourism Day today and it's role is to raise awareness of international tourism.  So I thought what better way of aiding tourism than by showing off creations which make us think of other countries.

For this challenge I would like to see something from another country or culture so for example a cherry blossom from Japan, a henna pattern from India or even a cactus from Mexico!  I look forward to seeing your creations and here is some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.

Shabneez



Kathy 


Joanne



[Image: IMG_6306.jpg]


[Image: dr%2BDCM%2B270919.JPG]

Nat

Miri
Svenja


 Please share this week's cover sheet 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments :

Marianne said...

Fun challenge and wonderful inspiration!

TracyB said...

Travel Theme - definitely something different. Hope you like my inspiration.