Friday, March 27, 2020

Recycle!

Good morning everyone!

It's Ruth here bringing you a brand new challenge for this week.
But first I'd like to thank you for joining in with last week's floral focus - so many lovely creations which really brightened our day up!

Recycled
The world outside is certainly moving at a pace and we're all having to cope with many things outside of our control.
It's important to find some balance right now and I'm sure many of you are turning to your crafting projects for this.
Hopefully this week's dare will brighten your day and someone else's - even if you can't give them your card in person.
Your project needs to have a recycled element this week.


I do a lot of recycling in my every day life and I also like using bits and bobs that I find on packaging or other cards to reuse on my projects!  I don't like to throw things away as I know that one day I will be able to make use of them!

Get your kids involved - we'd love to see what they can make too!

Here are some ideas from the design team to get you started!

Ruth 



Robyn



Dawn  



Kathy 


  

Joanne




Nat



Miri


Rizwana 



This week's cover to use on your blog







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments :