Friday, April 10, 2020

Clean and Simple with a dash of Sparkle

Hello everyone.  How are we all doing?  

Its Dawn here with this weeks challenge but I just want to first say that I hope you are all staying safe.  Things are very different at the moment and I am sending you all a great big virtual hug.

Thank you to everyone that joined in the April Elemental Inspiration challenge last week.  

Clean and Simple with a dash of Sparkle

Is the theme of this weeks challenge.  I would like to see your clean and simple projects and include lots of white space.  I also believe a card isn't finished until you add a little bling, so please also include some gems, sequins, glitter on your creations this week.

Happy crafting and have fun.  We can't wait to see what you create this week.



Kathy
 


Nat


Rizwana       

Ruth:


Svenja


Joanne







Here's this week's cover sheet for you to share



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments :