Friday, May 08, 2020

Inky Backgrounds

Hello everyone hope you are all well and keeping safe. 

It's Rizwana here with a new challenge and I'd like to say a big thank you to every one who took part in last weeks May Elemental Challenge. It was lovely to see some beautiful creations.
I am really excited as its my turn to set this weeks challenge and I would like you to:
         
     Create an Inky Background

I would love to see some inky backgrounds using any medium like paints, inks, sprays, distress inks, distress oxides etc. You can use stencils to add interest. Most of all have fun creating them. Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team below and we all look forward to seeing what you come up with!


Rizwana




Dawn 
   

Miri   


Joanne   



Nat   



Kathy   




Shabneez



Ruth  



 
Svenja  






 This week's cover sheet

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments :