Hello, I hope you are all well.
Thank you so much for joining in with September's Elemental Inspiration Challenge - wasn't it a beautifully inspiring mood board!
Oh Baby!
"Today I (Ruth) am your host and I've gone with an 'Oh Baby!' theme. This challenge falls in between my two boys' Birthdays and I'm a bit in denial that they will be 15 and 17.
So, it could be a new baby card, a congratulations or just a card for your 'baby' - the theme interpretation is up to you! Good luck!"
Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:
![[Image: DC%2Bbaby%2Bcard%2Bstanding.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhZx0M9AHskSGiYLCca4xDsKFhNOpZKLP0G4LMjQ-dOOXngSLBHVmd-5qgS1lXib8-uhlKkSnK6ZgMEBIEGZctKym_FZkjw5EDtZodiMXDjrgouWVZnRu1G4qi-PNyOrdFEB075bA/w512-h376/DC+baby+card+standing.jpg)
![[Image: 20200910_164315.jpg?w=663]](https://gingerninjacrafts.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/20200910_164315.jpg?w=663)
This week's cover:
![[Image: 1a.%2BKathy.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzE2yEc1EdNYm88eq3nvOH-3oywGEdZMvD-MJlZ5rKB02qTH2kQQJMbUl9Rig9Q3Q0V_TYjpQ7ShjXG3yoRjxVFub4MKiHGwufrnCuWv_sI1GjYgil1swCi3kIVTAsC-JOB6qh/w491-h463/1a.+Kathy.jpg)




1 comment :
This theme is perfect timing as I needed a welcome baby card. You think you are in denial? My baby girl recently turned 30! Not matter what their age, in your heart they will always be your babies.
Post a Comment