Friday, April 09, 2021

Let's Hear It For The Bees!

Happy Friday!

It's Shabneez here and to begin I'd like to thank you for joining in with the April Elemental Challenge last week.  

This week it's my turn to set the challenge and I have decided on bees as they have been paying a lot of visits to my garden and house for that matter!  So here's my challenge for the week:

Let's Hear It For The Bees!

I would like to celebrate bees this week so would love to see anything related to them on your cards.  You could use beehives, honeycomb shapes, honey coloured ink etc - extra points for using a combination of elements!

Here is some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team to help:

Shabneez




Miri 

Kathy


 

 Svenja


 Jenny



Rizwana  


Joanne




This week's cover:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT makes, Hazel xx