Friday, February 11, 2022

My Sweet Valentine

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the Daring Cardmakers.

Its Dawn here with this weeks challenge but first I would like to say a big thank you for everyone that joined in last week for the elemental inspiration challenge.  It was lovely to see how the mood board inspired you.

My Sweet Valentine

Valentines day is nearly here so I would like you to show me the love and share your Valentines makes.  Make sure your cards feature lots of shades of red and pink and of course love hearts.

We can't wait to see what you make and here is some inspiration from the Design Team.

Shabneez 

 Nat    



Rizwana

Miri

Kathy    


 

This week’s cover for you to share 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :