Friday, June 02, 2023

June Elemental Inspiration


 Hello Lovely Crafting Friends!

It was so good to see so much beachy inspiration and wonderful ways to add seashells to your cards last week - thank you so much for sharing your creativity!  

It's Kathy here this time with the

June Elemental Challenge.  

I love all turquoise and aqua shades and as gold goes so well with them, I've based my mood-board around those colours. I've added 'pops' of  other colours too because it seems to me that turquoise makes every other colour look better!

 All you need to do is choose 3 elements from the board to use when you make your card. If you use them, the colour combo would count as 1.  

You can see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team below:

Suggestions: Layout, Drink, Flower, Greenery, Metalwork, 
Wood Textures, Bottles, Mosaic...

 Kathy   
 

 Nat


 
 
 
This week's cover:

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :