Friday, August 18, 2023

Pearl

 hello Lovely Cardmakers!

Here we are at another Friday, saying  "Thank You" to those who joined in with us last week, and hoping this new challenge will inspire you!

Pearl

A couple of weeks ago Hubby and I (Kathy) celebrated our 30th (Pearl) Anniversary - wow, where did that time go?

So this week I'd like you to use the word 'PEARL' for your inspiration.
I had a think and came up with a few ideas; using flat-backed pearls, pearl strings, pearl buttons, creating backgrounds with pearlescent paints, mousse or card, Mosaics with pieces of abalone (Mother of Pearl) shell, 

But I'm sure you can think of more and I can't wait to see your ideas

Have fun!

Kathy   

Dawn

Miri

Nat


This week's cover:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :