Tuesday, May 06, 2008

2nd in our series....

Hello all ! Thank you all once again for taking part in Lythan's 'Ad- dicted' dare, we've been checking out your creations, and are all as wonderful as ever !

Our mid week dare has come flying around again and we have gone back to our series of cards inspired by Anniversary gift themes for this weeks little extra dare.

This week we are hoping to inspire you with the modern and tradional gifts for the

5th Anniversary, which is Wood or Silverware

which has been randomly picked- just to keep you on your toes ! :)Do with it what ever you wish, it doesn't have to be aniversary card, just inspired by the gift theme.

Here's a few examples from that the design team have come up with. Have fun ! Don't forget to leave us a link to your card- so that we can share your beautiful work !



9 comments :

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi I have included your challenge in my as many challenges as I can in two days. My entry is here
www.rattytattysblog.blogspot.com.

Ellen said...

phew I though no one was taken Jane up on her challenge. Love the scalloped circles on your card Sue.
I just made this one

http://scrappanic.blogspot.com/2008/05/wood-or-silver.html

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi have done another one
Used a woodon button and acrylic paint,
www.rattytattysblog.blogspot.com

tala1947 said...

I am new to the challenges and am not sure how long they run. Could you let me know. careed@grandecom.net

SueH said...

Hi Tala,
Welcome to Daring Cardmakers.

Our Little Extra runs from Tuesday to the following Tuesday and our main dare is posted every Friday but don't lat that restrict you. You can play along any time you like because we don't remove them.
I hope that helps and we all look forward to seeing your creations.
Sue
x

Leo said...

I've done a card too! Just stuck it on my blog, http://scribblesnscrappin.blogspot.com

Had fun with this thanks for the challenge!
xx Leo

The Cryer Family said...

I didn't use very much, so it's a game of 'spot-the-silverware' with my card!http://madnessatthemalting.blogspot.com/2008/05/daring-cardmakers-challenge-silverware.html
Helen x

Jackie said...

I've just added my card to my blog :) Thanks for looking
http://party-nights-creations.blogspot.com/

Kath Stewart said...

Hope I am not too late for the mid week dare - 5th anniversary
HEREis my card