Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4th in our series

Good Morning darers.
The team have been thrilled once again this week to see so many of you taking up Mel’s ‘Animalia’ challenge. The cards you’ve all created have been a real source of inspiration so keep up the good work and if you’ve still not made your card for Friday’s dare there’s still time to have a go.

The inspiration for our Little Extra this week once again comes from the list of Traditional and Modern wedding gifts.
8th Anniversary

We would like you to make a card using Bronze, pottery, linen or lace.
Your card doesn’t necessarily have to be an Anniversary card, it can be anything you like as long as it incorporates at least one of the above elements.

Please remember to add a link in the comments when your card is finished so we can all pop along to see you master piece.

Here's some cards from the design team to help give you a little bit of inspiration....not that we feel you need any help from us!

14 comments :

Judy said...

WOW - I'm first!!!!
My card is on my blog.
Goodnight!
http://mangaroamade.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Loving my bronze at the moment anyway ladies so good choice! My card is on my blog. Lol Lynn x

Jane's Blogs said...

Does linen paper count? Mine is here:

http://janescraftycreations.blogspot.com/2008/05/thinking-of-you-card.html

Renee said...

Very pretty cards! Great job :)

michelle said...

I chose lace for this challenge just a simple card !

http://bcr8iv.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My card is here

Enfys said...

Mine is on my blog. I love that square lacy card Sue.

Rosanne said...

I had a chance to complete the midweek dare!

My card is on my blog

Marge said...

My card is on my blog; I used navy linen paper on the background and lace with ribbon on the card.

craftyb said...

Here's my entry for this week's challenge! bx

Jay said...

When I saw the theme I just had to make time to participate. Here's mine: Lace card

Anonymous said...

This will be my first entry. I've used bronze brads.

Kath Stewart said...

Great challenge again girls
HERE is my card - used White Linen Cardstock which doesn't show up ver well in the photo.

Anne said...

Here's my effort for this week. xx

http://cardmakingtranquility.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-paper-world.html