Friday, May 28, 2010

Anniversary Waltz

Its been great to see all those masculine cards this week. There's a whole lot of inspiration there for everyone.

So, who were the two lucky winners of the fabulous digital image collections donated by Charmed Cards& Crafts?
Unfortunately a lot of wonderful cards weren't eligible for the prizes because they didn't adhere to the requirements for entry to the draw, but never mind we loved seeing them.
Huge congratulations to Sarah A who's name was first out of the "hat" (aka random number picker!) and is the winner of the "Mikey" bundle and to Clare who is the winner of the "Boy oh Boy" bundle
Please send your email info to the email address on Kathy's blog and we'll organise "delivery" ofyour prizes. 
We look forward to seeing what you make using the images.

This week, my turn (Lythan) to choose the dare falls on my wedding anniversary. We've now been married so long we don't have a gift name associated as we are supposed to be saving up for Silver... Actually the first year we were married we forgot to buy cards for each other at all. So this year I thought I would help myself remember by having
Happy Anniversary
as the theme. It doesn't have to be Wedding Anniversary, it could be Anniversary of Adoption, moving house - whatever comes to mind! As ever we look forward to seeing your creations and here are the Design Team's interpretations of the dare.

Lythan

Rein
Andrea
Kathy
Lynda

Nat
Vanessa

Jo

Jane


36 comments :

Hazel said...

Beautiful cards, ladies. It was our anniversary three days ago so I made a card for John, but won't cheat and show it here x

Moon Starr said...

Such lovely cards as always. I've put my entry on my blog. Look forward to seeing everyone's entries.

Kathy Rogers said...

My card is here, this was a very timely challenge for me.

http://kathyisshopping.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-anniversary.html

Kaz said...

I've joined in again this week. My card is ~{here}~ x

Susie Little said...

Here is my Ruby Anniversary Card!!

Susie xx

Sarah A said...

Hi all

Thank you so much for the hat/linky thing for picking my name hahaha!!!!

What an amazing prize it is too, Mikey is perfect for me as I have 3 boys!

Will be back to join in the challenge as it is our wedding anniversary on Monday 31st May (congratulations Lythan - and hubby of course)

Sarah x

AN said...

Here's mine

Kate's Makes said...

Great challenge :o)

Here is my entry:

http://katesmakes.blogspot.com/2010/05/wedding-and-anniversary-cards.html

Ash said...

Hey! I enjoyed making this card, with this theme in mind..... Loved it...... & Celebrating Togetherness

Hugs ))))

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogsot.com/)

ribenaruby said...

Great theme, my card is here Thanks!

TinaB said...

Great DT work xx Heres mine

Alexandra said...

Wundervolle Vorgabe.
Hier ist meine Karte.
Danke Rein *grins*

http://sannys-bastel-creationen.blogspot.com/2010/05/auftragskarte-zur-silberhochzeit.html

Leider weiss ich nicht, wie das mit dem Link setzen richtig funktioniert :(
Liebe Grüße
sanny

Diane Louise J said...

Here’s my card; thanks for looking :0)

Itzuvit said...

Great challenge!!
Here is my card:
http://itzuvit.blogspot.com/2010/05/oscc.html
:)

Jane said...

Love is in the air...here's mine

Janice said...

I'm back! HERE is my card

iReneM said...

Great challenge and super DT cards :-)
Here's my card!

x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Love all the DT cards - great inspiration! here's mine

Tina
X

CinnamonSally said...

Great inspiration as always, I found time to join in this week. heres my card.

CinnamonSally said...

Sorry don't think my link works, here it is.
http://cinnamonsally-designedbysally.blogspot.com/2010/05/anniversary-card.html

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards! I'm liking this challenge! Here's mine!

aardvarkpest said...

Great challenge & Gorgeous cards

Here is my card

Glenda

Peggy said...

Great DT cards. Here is mine

pinky said...

Inspirational! You can see mine here
A Priest's anniversary.
Pinky

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous! Here's mine!

Aloha, Kim Mc

Kat said...

Gorgeous cards everyone - here's my attempt....must learn how to do links!
xx

http://notenoughhoursto.blogspot.com/2010/06/anniversary-waltz.html

Jorunn said...

Wonderful DTworks! My card is to a friend who become mother last week. You find my card HERE
Hug Jorunn

Debs said...

Hiya gorgeous DT cards, Here is my card
great challenge
Hugs

Crafteezee said...

Great DT cards ladies. Here's my card. Hugs Tracy x

Victoria said...

These are all just beautiful

here’s my entry
Hugs
Victoria
x

Kathryn said...

Hi ladies, it seems to be the Anniversary time of year, doesn't it?

Here is my Live Laugh Love Card

Have a great day, and don't forget to enter for my blog candy too! :)
--Kathryn

Julye said...

Hi all,hope I'm in time here's my card. thanks Julye

Kathleen said...

I made a set of 3 anniversary cards and you can see them here

Great DT cards!!
Kathleen Mc xx

Sharon said...

Great DT cards.
My card is here
Hugs Sharon

Ash said...

I may be late with my entry, but I enjoyed working on your theme.... My Love Here.... Hugs ))))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

faraisha said...

can i share my card too (i know it too late already -_-)
http://hammieheartwork.blogspot.com/2010/06/love-is-on-air.html