Friday, January 15, 2016

Leaf It Alone!

Thank you to every on who joined in our first dare of the year - it was brilliant to see how  the elements inspired in different ways :)

It's Jo back again this week with another dare!  This week I would like to see you;

Leaf It Alone!

All too often the humble leaf is upstaged by flowers on our cards so I would like to see you make the leaf the star!

Can't wait to see what you create! 

Here's how the design team were inspired by foliage;

Jo


Sharon
 
 Dawn

Nat
Lythan



Kathy
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLinks

2 comments :

Marianne said...

Such a fun challenge and gorgeous inspiration by the DT.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

What a great selection of cards. I particularly like Lythan's clean and simple style. I have a favourite leaf stamp, which has been getting a lot of use this month. I popped in to see what the dare was and I must have read your minds as I posted my cards on Wednesday. The first three example showcase the leaf and not a flower in sight on any of them! First time linking up.