Friday, March 23, 2018

Back to basics

Hello, thanks to everyone who watched the birdie with us last week for a breath of spring - for those in the northern hemisphere let’s hope the birds in our gardens haven’t been caught out too badly by the weather!

Joanne here this week and I’d like to take us back to basics - choose one basic geometric shape (square, circle, triangle etc) and one primary colour (red, blue, yellow) and make them the focus of your design. You can add other shapes and colours as accents, just keep the focus on those basics.

Here’s some inspiration from the design team:

Joanne


Dawn


Kathy    



*********************
ImLinkz

2 comments :

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS inspiration from the DT - I'm off to see if I can come up with something suitable

Kathyk

AndreaH said...

These cards are AMAZING. Well done you all very clever ladies. If I can manage it I will be using joanne's card for inspiration with the circles and reds. Although very tempted to do a similar card to Shabneez's carx to. Maybe I'll do 2 cards based o theirs lol. Xxx 💜 xxx