Friday, June 22, 2018

What a Wonderful World

Hi There, Happy Friday!
Thank you so much for joining in with Joanne's challenge last week - it was such a good reminder that card bases don't have to be white!  What a lovely array of cards we saw.

It's Kathy here this time, and I'd love for you to use one of my all-time favourite songs to inspire your card-making, it's
by Louis  Armstrong
Sometimes we need to remind ourselves to cherish the wonderful world we live in. I inherited a love of this song from my dad and I'd love you to choose something from the lyrics to use on your card, or maybe you'll try to encapsulate the whole thing!  
Don't forget to click on the link so you can sing along with Louis!  I can't wait to see what you come up with

What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

Songwriters: George Douglas / George David Weiss / Bob Thiele


Kathy


Shabneez  

Dawn    

 
Miri

Joanne


Ruth

Enfys 

Svenja



** ** **
InLinkz

3 comments :

Neets B said...

I'd like to link up but the linky isn't there :(

Kathy said...

Not sure what happened, but its there now!
Thanks for letting us know

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations, Hazel xx