Friday, February 22, 2019

Oh Man!


Hi there!

We hope you enjoyed Sylvoa's 'Alphabet Soup' challenge last week, we loved seeing your wonderful ideas, so thanbk you for sharing them with us.

This week it's me, Kathy here with a tricksy one for you - at least its always a tough theme for me!  Like a lot of cardmakers I find men's cards a bit of a trial - and as all the boys in the family are getting too old for the kids cards I used to do for them I need lots of new ideas for cards for men
So my challenge is called
Oh Man!
and I would love you to make and share cards made with men in mind.

As always the design team have come up with some great ideas, and I can't wait to see all the inspiration you can share too
 
Svenja  
Ruth  

Kathy  
Joanne    
Dawn   
Nat   


*************
InLinkz

No comments :