Friday, January 19, 2018

Black. White. Pop!

Thank you so much for joining in with our Elemental Inspiration challenge last week.  We loved seeing your responses to Shabneez's fab picture.
It's Kathy here this time and I hope you'll have some fun with my simple challenge.
Black, White and a Pop
I'd love to see lots of Black and White cards, but with an extra little POP! of any colour of your choice.
Just look at these wonderful cards the team have made to help inspire you this week - can't wait to see what you make now!


Miri

Joanne

Nat

Kathy   
************
InLinkz

3 comments :

Kampin' Karen said...

I'm so glad I found you through Paper Playful. This is a fun challenge and the DT's cards are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this challenge
one of my favourite colour combo's

Unknown said...

thanks for the challenge this week,
I love this colour combo x