Friday, September 28, 2018

With a Flourish

Hello, Happy Friday!
Welcome to another lovely Daring Cardmakers' Day - thank you so much for joining in with us last week, we hope you enjoyed revisiting your bead collection and using some of them on your cards!

It's me, Kathy here this week and I challenge you to
~  ~  Add a Flourish ~  ~ 
Using flourishes and swirls is one of my favourite card-making techniques. 
 I'll let you into a secret - it's a bit of a trick really! They are often last-minute additions when I've put a card together and get one of those  'something missing', 'too much white space', 'hmm, the balance isn't quite right' feelings.  Adding some kind of swirly accent almost always sets things right.

So please add a swirl or flourish to your cards this week - in any way you like; die cuts, beads and gems, stamping, embossing, stencilling - there's lots of ways to do it as you'll see on the wonderful inspirational cards made by our design team this week.
Have fun and don't forget to come and leave your link so we can how you added a flourish too

 Kathy  
Marleen



 Shabneez


Sylvia    


Dawn


Miri




 ************
InLinkz

2 comments :

AndreaH said...

Oooh I'm going to really try to do your challenge this week....I know I've been saying it for ages now. BUT this is the week I'm going to try my hardest lol. Xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely inspirations!!