Friday, February 16, 2018

Take a Break

Hi, it's Enfys here this week, my turn to set the challenge, I chose 


Take a Break

 use what ever gets you going again in the mid morning slump, when breakfast seems hours ago, and it's too early for lunch. Is it coffee? A refreshing cup of tea? A sneaky doughnut? For me, it has to be coffee, I seem to need gallons of the stuff in the morning, just to wake me up! Mind you, if there was a doughnut shop within walking distance, they would feature in a big way as well!


Svenja


Miri   

Ruth 
Kathy   

Joanne

Nat
Dawn   
Karen   

 


***********
InLinkz

3 comments :

Annie Claxton said...

Great challenge and lots of lovely inspiration as always ... coffee is definitely my go-to as well :o)

sansuey said...

I love every single one of these cards and the common theme!

America said...

What a super Fun challenge! :)