Friday, April 20, 2018

Feeling blue...

...but in a very good way!

Hi everyone!

It's Nat here, back from a little creative break while my crafting mojo decided to go on holiday and incidentally just back from my own little holiday in Cornwall visiting family. :)

Before I share the details of this week's dare, I wanted to just thank everyone who has been playing along with the design team and creating fab creations in response to our dares!

I've brought a bit of Cornish inspiration back with me for this week's challenge.

Blue is always a colour I associate with Cornwall - the iconic blue stripes of Cornishware pottery, the gorgeous indigo fabric prints (especially in Seasalt - yep, I bought another shopper bag...), and just the general weathered blues on boats and buildings all about.

There's lots to love about that colour so this week I'd like you to share projects showcasing shades of blue!

To get you started, here are some lovely card ideas from the design team – Pinterest also has some great examples of Cornish blue tones for added inspiration:

Miri


Kathy

Ruth


Dawn 


********************
InLinkz

2 comments :

Darlene said...

Beautiful cards from the DT!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.