Friday, August 28, 2020

In the Garden

Happy Friday!

It's Shabneez here and I'd like to thank those of you that joined in the Challenge last week - we loved seeing all your picture related cards and were definitely inspired!  It's my turn to set the challenge this week and it's a garden inspired one as I don't know about you but I've spent a lot of time in mine recently:


"I’ve been spending a lot of time in the garden

lately and so I’d like to see creations with 
something from your garden, window box, 
windowsill or maybe the garden of your
dreams on it!" 

Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team below and we can't wait to see your creations!

Shabneez


[Image: DC%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bgarden.jpg]


[Image: 20200820_163623.jpg?w=1024]


[Image: IMG_6640.JPG]




Rizwana   

Kathy    

 

Ruth:


Please share this week's cover:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments :