Friday, February 24, 2023

Treat Yourself

Morning all!
It's Nat here bringing you a brand-new challenge for the week.
But first, we hope you enjoyed playing along with Joanne's challenge last week. I was particularly impressed by the creative and arty use of wax I saw!
The theme for this week's challenge is:
Treat Yourself
Inspired by Donna and Tom on Parks and Recreation, who celebrate the art of  treating yourself in the best way possible, I want you to make a card featuring something that's a treat or using something that you have treated yourself to!
Here are the treats that the design team came up with:

Nat 
The treat is a fancy stitching die that will not get used all that often, but I had to have it!

A slice of cake is always a treat!  

I love treating myself to a cappuccino or latte macchiato from time to time. (And I even sit down to enjoy my special drink and have it in a real cup ;-))



We don't very often get to go the pub/bar so when we do its a treat.  



 
 
This week's cover:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :