Thursday, October 19, 2023

Alphabet Soup

Hi everyone!
 
it's Nat here with a brand new dare for you!
Thanks to everyone who played along with the Fun and Games of Joanne's challenge last week.
 
I hope you'll find this week just as fun!
Alphabet Soup
I don't know about you, but I have a slight problem when it comes to alphabet dies and stamps... I love the look of them, I buy them, but I rarely take the time to use them for anything other than personalising the odd card here and there.
So this week I'm challenging myself and you to grab those alphabet stamps or dies and use them to create the sentiment* for your card!
* Hint, short words could be your friend, especially for the upcoming festive season!
 
Here's how the design team got on:
 

Miri

Kathy   

 

Dawn     

 

 

This week's cover:


 You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :