Friday, July 10, 2020

Deckchair Stripes and Sunny Dots

Hello!
Happy Friday
Are you ready to have some fun with a new challenge?  It's Kathy here today and just before I give the details for this week's  theme I'd like to say a big thank you to those who joined in with Svenja's Elemental Picture challenge last week.  I loved the way she built her own board with favourite things from her stash, didn't you?

I've a simple challenge for you this week

Deckchair Stripes and Sunny Dots

I've been using small areas of spots and stripes on loads of my cards lately, especially in a simple Black and White combo, often just to mat my sentiment on, as a 'foil' for all the other colours. 
So this week I'd like to see lots of spots. stripes or both on your cards please
Use paper, paints, inks, stencils, stamps.... 
Make them however you like and whatever colours or sizes you like.

I Can't wait t see your ideas!

Here's what the design team came up with to inspire you this time
  

Kathy 



Nat

 Jenny (GingerNinja) 



Dawn     
 



Ruth:


Joanne


Rizwana 
Miri






This week's cover:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments :