Friday, March 08, 2024

Just Sew!

 Good morning Lovely Crafters

Thank you so much for joining in and using Miri's beautiful moodboard to inspire your crafting last week.

It's Kathy here today, and I've been thinking about all the crafts we have in our armoury. I'm pretty sure that most of us dabble in many different crafts! 

 Hands up if you also crochet, paint, do woodworking, Cake decorating, pottery... or just maybe you sew?

Just Sew!

I can't remember actually learning to sew - its just something I could always do! So this week I thought I'd ask you to add some kind of stitching to your cards.
It doesn't have to be much and it doesn't have to be 'real'
For example you could add a 'real' stitch or two (or a whole lot of them!), or add something like a stitched embellishment.
Or go down the faux route with a stamped, drawn, stencilled or die cut stitching effect.
We're looking forward to seeing your ideas, but here are some from the team to help get you thinking

Nat


 
Kathy   

Kirsty



 

 

This week's cover

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :